Hello Traverse Crew!

• First let me say that I absolutely love the art direction for Traverse. The early screens I've seen make Traverse look like a simple but robust world that's definitely worth exploring. I'm really interested to know more about the origins of Traverse, sort of what it started out as and what you want it to be.

So interested, in fact, that I'd love to meet with your team and hopefully schedule an interview. I'm part of a growing brand called eFaction that is the new home to some really wonderful and talented game designers, 3D modelers, journalists, and content creators, and I think having a chance to pick your collective brains about everything you've put into Traverse would be really cool.

Plus, I'd love to help get the word out about Traverse anyway I can!

Hope to hear from you!

• Traverse Team

Hi @efactionphilip and welcome to our site! Thanks for the feedback!!

eFaction sounds intriguing! It would be great to join!

Cheers,

• Traverse Team

Welcome efactionphilip! Thanks very much for all the positive feedback. We would be happy to have a chat with you about Traverse. We are in New Zealand so it may be hard to find a good time that suits all. Alternatively you could send a list of questions and we will do our best to answer them.

This efaction sounds exciting! do you have a website up?

• We could do it however you like! 5 of our team members have degrees in digital media/media communications, I'm sure we can figure something out.

We're really interested in learning the history of Traverse; how your team was formed, the conceptual origins of Traverse, those kinds of things.

Do you have an email I could respond to? I'd love to keep your community forum clutter-free.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Traverse Team

Hi guys, FYI we moved discussion to emails :-)

Looks like your connection to Traverse Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.