Native speaking countrys (e.g. germany)

• Hello there and greetings from germany,

possible that you translate the game anytime for native speaking countrys as so as the game is already released or earlier to another development state? I think when you prepare only the english speaken corner, these game less many eyes.. so a very beautiful game must be released all over the world; we need the next-gen of Sandbox Games .. So one, you have a new Fanape.. erh.. Fanboy. Yeah.

To-Do List :+1:

• Steam Greenlight

Regards,

Congh the Monkey-brain

PS: Sorry for my bad english ..

• @Congh said:

Hello there and greetings from germany,

possible that you translate the game anytime for native speaking countrys as so as the game is already released or earlier to another development state? I think when you prepare only the english speaken corner, these game less many eyes.. so a very beautiful game must be released all over the world; we need the next-gen of Sandbox Games .. So one, you have a new Fanape.. erh.. Fanboy. Yeah.

To-Do List :+1:

• Steam Greenlight

Regards,

Congh the Monkey-brain

PS: Sorry for my bad english ..

Welcome Congh, greetings from Canada :)

I agree, the more countries that get to play and understand what they are playing, the better! I've watched many great content creators on Youtube from Germany.
    Hopefully in time things can be translated based on the community requirements :)

• Traverse Team

Welcome Congh! Thanks for putting the effort in to write to us in English. We fully intend of translating to German and many other languages. If you or anyone else you know are interested in helping us with German translation, let us know!

• Working towards Steam Greenlight (let the scrutiny begin)

• There is an online-Tool between the world wide web; i have forget the adress.. sorry..
    You can put the english words and sentences in brackets and let the community compiling it. So you have concurrently the perfect controlling, because all of the people who helping can decide if the result right or false.

Thanks for your Answer, Aztar. Have a good weekend!

Greetings

Congh

• Traverse Team

That's really interesting -- I'll find out if we can just use something, or create something like that on our site. There wouldn't be a reason not to cover as many languages as possible.

Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Traverse Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.